How Can I Apply to Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area?
Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area assists single mothers with children facing homelessness in Cumberland, Dauphin and York counties of Pennsylvania.
PLEASE KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT AN EMERGENCY SHELTER AND WE DO NOT PROVIDE EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE.
Families eligible to participate in Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area program meet the following criteria:
- Homeless or at-risk of homelessness
- Open and willing to relate to a group of Neighboring Volunteers
- Moms who have at least one child under age 18 living with them
- Free from substance use or dependence for at least 3 years
- Open to working toward financial stability through full time employment
If you meet the criteria listed above and wish to apply to the program, please click the button below.APPLY NOW
We support moms to help secure and maintain permanent housing by providing:
- One-on-One Case Management
- Budgeting and Financial Education
- Goal Planning
- Connections to Services
- Resource Development
- Life Skills
- Parenting Support
- Neighborhood Volunteer Support
- Appropriate level of financial assistance for rent and security deposit
If you are interested in hearing more about our program, please contact us at 717-303-9933 and leave your name, message, and best way to contact you.
Please be aware that our intake process takes several weeks. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF SERVICES OR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE PROGRAM AT COMPLETION OF THE APPLICATION. Your acceptance into the program is based upon pre-established criteria as well as whether there is another opening into the program.
Resource for fathers: