A Bridge of Stories
She has gone from homeless, broke, and desperate to graduating our program in February with a stable full-time job, money in a savings account, and pursuing her BA in Health Administration.
She has gone from unhealthy male relationships to positive dating, from mounting medical and legal bills to financial stability, from a menial job to a career she loves, from acquaintances to true friends built out of her mentoring group. In her words “Bridge of Hope changed my life”.
She has gone from unsafe neighbors to positive environment and from no vehicle to her own car. She is very self-confident. Mentors will tell you she is a devoted mom & hard worker. She will graduate in September committed to providing her daughter with opportunities she never had. She wants to be a parole officer.
She has gone from having no sense of budget to living within her means, from struggling to meet the special needs of her son to a growing confidence in her ability to care for him, from no job to a position which fits her gifts & desires to serve people with special needs.
- May 02, 2017 — Harrisburg Magazine Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area Article…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Neighboring… New Language, Same Mission…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Good Day PA – Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Mar 09, 2017 — Central Penn Business Journal Non-Profit Innovations Awards…Read More
- Feb 08, 2017 — Thank You Crystal Clean Maids LLC…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — House A Family…Read More
- Jun 24, 2016 — Good Day PA Aired House A Family…Read More
- May 30, 2016 — Watch Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Nov 11, 2015 — Harrisburg Area Excellence…Read More