Become a Neighboring Volunteer
We are delighted that you are interested in offering friendship to a family facing homelessness! To form a Neighboring Group at your Christian Faith Community:
- Discuss the possibility of a Neighboring with as many people as possible within your Christian Faith Community, such as members of Sunday School classes, women’s groups, small groups, or the mission committee. Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area has brochures, DVDs, and bulletin inserts that explain Neighboring.
- Invite a Bridge of Hope staff person or volunteer to speak at your church about this ministry opportunity.
- When 8 to 10 people commit to being in a Neighboring Group, the Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area staff will train the Neighbors and match them with a single mother and her children.
- May 02, 2017 — Harrisburg Magazine Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area Article…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Neighboring… New Language, Same Mission…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Good Day PA – Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Mar 09, 2017 — Central Penn Business Journal Non-Profit Innovations Awards…Read More
- Feb 08, 2017 — Thank You Crystal Clean Maids LLC…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — House A Family…Read More
- Jun 24, 2016 — Good Day PA Aired House A Family…Read More
- May 30, 2016 — Watch Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Nov 11, 2015 — Harrisburg Area Excellence…Read More