Give to End Homelessness
Provide a One Time or Monthly Donation
Donation can be made online via the button below or via cash or check made payable to Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area and mailed to Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area, P.O. Box 15212, Harrisburg, PA 17105.
You Can “Meet” and Sponsor A Family at www.houseafamily.org!
You can meet our families and choose to sponsor a family through our “House A Family” initiative at www.houseafamily.org. If you choose to sponsor a family, you will receive monthly updates on that family as they progress through the program.
Other Ways to Give to End Family Homelessness:
- Gifts in Memory or in Honor
- United Way Donor Choice Option
- Employee Matching Plan
- Donate gift cards
- Donate household items or furniture
- Donate a car in good repair
Bridge of Hope’s Financial Partners
The work of Bridge of Hope is funded through donations from individuals, churches, and businesses. Foundations that have partnered with us through providing grants include:
The United Service Foundation
The Thomas J. McCormac Foundation
M&T Bank Hilliard Hasenkamp
We invite you to also become a financial partner with us to end homelessness for single mothers and their children in our community.
- May 02, 2017 — Harrisburg Magazine Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area Article…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Neighboring… New Language, Same Mission…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Good Day PA – Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Mar 09, 2017 — Central Penn Business Journal Non-Profit Innovations Awards…Read More
- Feb 08, 2017 — Thank You Crystal Clean Maids LLC…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — House A Family…Read More
- Jun 24, 2016 — Good Day PA Aired House A Family…Read More
- May 30, 2016 — Watch Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Nov 11, 2015 — Harrisburg Area Excellence…Read More