Give to End Homelessness
You may :
Provide a One Time Donation
It takes approximately $50 a day, $350 a week, and $1750 a month to financially support a family in our program. Would you consider donating a portion of what we need to be able to serve additional families this year?
Become a Monthly Donor
We invite you to make a monthly gift via check or credit card. If you prefer mailing checks, we can send you 12 envelopes. If you prefer credit card, you can call with your card number or make your first gift online using the link below.
To set up a recurring gift via credit card call us at #717-635-5957.
Checks can be mailed to Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area, P.O. Box 15212, Harrisburg, PA 17105
Other Ways to Give to End Family Homelessness:
- Gifts in Memory or in Honor
- United Way Donor Choice Option
- Employee Matching Plan
- Donate gift cards
- Donate household items or furniture
- Donate a car in good repair
Bridge of Hope’s Financial Partners
The work of Bridge of Hope is funded through donations from individuals, churches, and businesses. Foundations that have partnered with us through providing grants include:
The United Service Foundation
The Thomas J. McCormac Foundation
M&T Bank Hilliard Hasenkamp
We invite you to also become a financial partner with us to end homelessness for single mothers and their children in our community.
- May 02, 2017 — Harrisburg Magazine Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area Article…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Neighboring… New Language, Same Mission…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Good Day PA – Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Mar 09, 2017 — Central Penn Business Journal Non-Profit Innovations Awards…Read More
- Feb 08, 2017 — Thank You Crystal Clean Maids LLC…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — House A Family…Read More
- Jun 24, 2016 — Good Day PA Aired House A Family…Read More
- May 30, 2016 — Watch Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Nov 11, 2015 — Harrisburg Area Excellence…Read More