Join us by walking (or running) on May 20th to end and prevent homelessness among homeless families headed by single mothers. Furry friends (on a leash) and children are all welcome!
HERE ARE SOME WALK DAY DETAILS:
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 at Harrisburg Area Community College Campus
- The 5K Walk begins at 9 a.m.
- The One-Mile Fun Walk begins at 9:15 a.m.
- Registration begins at 7:45 a.m. All registered walkers who raise or donate $30.00 will receive a Walk T-shirt while supplies last. You must be a registered walker and attend the walk to receive a T-shirt. If you pre-registered, find the Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area booth to receive your hand stamp needed to get your t-shirt.
- May 02, 2017 — Harrisburg Magazine Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area Article…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Neighboring… New Language, Same Mission…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Good Day PA – Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Mar 09, 2017 — Central Penn Business Journal Non-Profit Innovations Awards…Read More
- Feb 08, 2017 — Thank You Crystal Clean Maids LLC…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — House A Family…Read More
- Jun 24, 2016 — Good Day PA Aired House A Family…Read More
- May 30, 2016 — Watch Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Nov 11, 2015 — Harrisburg Area Excellence…Read More