Single Moms Seeking Help
How Can I Apply to Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area?
1. Consider the following questions?
- Am I ready to have other people actively involved in my life?
- Am I ready to make the major changes this will require in my life?
2. If you meet the basic criteria of being a single mother experiencing homelessness with children either living with you or you are pursuing custody of children and are able to work full time, call the Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area referral line at #717.303-9930. Please leave a message with your name and the best way a Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area representative can contact you. Referral messages are checked twice a week so there is no need to leave more than one message.Your phone call will be returned the following business day AFTER referral line messages are checked.
Please be aware that our intake process takes several weeks. Your acceptance into our program is based upon whether you meet our criteria as well as whether we are ready to accept another family into our program. Staff will notify you when you call of the next anticipated opening.
- May 02, 2017 — Harrisburg Magazine Bridge of Hope Harrisburg Area Article…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Neighboring… New Language, Same Mission…Read More
- Apr 12, 2017 — Good Day PA – Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Mar 09, 2017 — Central Penn Business Journal Non-Profit Innovations Awards…Read More
- Feb 08, 2017 — Thank You Crystal Clean Maids LLC…Read More
- Jan 20, 2017 — House A Family…Read More
- Jun 24, 2016 — Good Day PA Aired House A Family…Read More
- May 30, 2016 — Watch Sarah’s Story…Read More
- Nov 11, 2015 — Harrisburg Area Excellence…Read More